Mar 23, 2018
As the cannabis legalization movement expands worldwide, so does Boveda. Meet Benjamin Patock, who is leading Boveda’s International Relations for Herbal. Along with Benjamin, Scott and Drew are joined by Lance Lambert, Boveda’s Herbal Strategic Business Unit Manager, who is a world-class bud-venturer in his own right.
Join four cannabis industry professionals for talk of decriminalization, medical cannabis programs and recreational use in the U.S. and abroad. Hear what people outside the U.S. think of our cannabis policies and the quality of our world-class flower.
As this plant is freed around the world, more people will experience the healing effects of cannabis. And discover how to preserve flower with Boveda’s patented 2-way humidity control.
Hosted by: Boveda’s Drew Emmer and Scott Swail - Watch Cultivate’s International State of Cannabis episode to find out:
- Current state of Europe’s cannabis business (1:50)
- Will there always be a cannabis black market? (5:16)
- Gen X versus Baby Boomers—who’s getting on the cannabis train in Colorado? (5:22)
- Which European countries are cannabis friendly? (7:01)
- Where is the cannabis business booming in the United States and where is it stuck? (8:59)
- Where is Canada on adult-use of cannabis? (12:25)
- Is state-by-state cannabis legalization good? (13:18)
- How do Spain’s cannabis laws differ from UK’s cannabis laws? (19:04)
- Coming out of the “green closet?” (25:03)
- Is cannabis legal in Australia or New Zealand? (35:48)