Feb 28, 2018
Today’s premium pre-rolls are nothing like the joints of yesteryear or those jarred freebies from dispensaries.
Hear why cannabis enthusiasts love the convenience and portability of these single-sized rolls. And why herbal patients trust the consistent, dosed experience found in the high quality strains of Buena Vista Premium Rolls. Buena Vista pre-rolls come sealed in a mini humidor bag with Boveda, 2-way humidity control to retain exceptional potency, flavor and aroma.
What’s the future of pre-rolls? Find out from Ben Falik, Director of Brand and Marketing for Buena Vista Premium Rolls. Buena Vista was dubbed the Best New Pre-Roll in 2018 by San Francisco Chronicle’s GreenState editors and writers.
Watch Cultivate’s pre-roll edition to learn:
• Who will answer your dry weed questions when you call Boveda 3:03
• How many Boveda 320 gram do you need to keep 11 pounds of flower fresh 3:45
• What sets Buena Vista apart from other pre-rolls 5:04
• Why pre-rolls have a negative rep
• Why Buena Vista uses Boveda to keep cannabis fresh 8:33
• What it means if you smell weed in your car on the way back from the dispensary 9:45
• What’s the future of pre-rolls13:35
• If you can smell Durban Poison though your screen 17:09
• What’s new for Buena Vista 19:29
• How Buena Vista helps veterans through Operation EVAC 24:30
• What is Mercy Wellness of Cotati 27:49
• How to support the legalization of
• If Boveda can save moldy flower 29:39